ATLANTA, GA — October 2, 2017 – TAG Young Professionals, a society aimed to connect and help young professionals develop in their careers and expand their horizons, held its 3rd One in a Millennial Awards on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 6 p.m. at Moxie.
The awards celebrate a new era in the workforce and recognize some individuals who are leaving their footprints in the technology and business communities of Georgia.
Over 150 people were in attendance to celebrate recognized individuals who are already making a name for themselves in technology and business communities in the following categories:
- Sales Leader: Alex Latraverse, Sales Manager Terminus
- Professional Services Leader: Dana McClure, Principal Warner Summers
- Technologist of the Year: Annie Eaton, CEO and Co-Founder Futurus
- Marketing and Social Media Leader: Michelle Reape, Senior marketing Manager Revenue Analytics
- Top Recruiter: Max Caron, Lead Technical Recruiter Relus Technologies
- Best Personal Brand: Brandon Miller, Founder The Black Burdell
- Top Newcomer: Candra Garrett, UX Designer Launch Interactive
- STEM Education Leader: Gene Chorba, Founder/Director HackGSU
- Millennial Company Leader: Terminus